Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Vows | Blissful Parisian Wedding

Since we got engaged in May, I've spent copious amounts of time browsing wedding blogs for inspiration for our April wedding next year. We've booked our ideal venue, a restored 19th century foundry in New York, complete with ivy-covered brick walls and ironwork throughout, and I've been dreaming about a soft, neutral palate to create an urban garden party feeling for the evening. When I saw this wedding a few days ago, I was so struck by how similar it is to the aesthetic I want to have on our big day...Light whites, grays, and taupes, beautiful calligraphy, a minimalistic cake, and a natural bouquet of white and green florals.

 

This really is the most gorgeous affair I've seen in all my looking! Mr. V and I will likely be incorporating Indian elements into our outfits and ceremony, and I think that will fit in beautifully with some of these lovely touches as well.  

All images by Rylee Hitchner via Style Me Pretty. You can see all the images from this wedding on Style Me Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...