Friday, August 17, 2012

Fashion Files | Relaxed Fit

Slightly tousled, natural hair coupled with cool blues and bright whites...These looks are definitely my fashion inspiration for these final weeks of summer.


Mr. V and I are spending this weekend with both of our families at my parents' house in Virginia, and I'm really looking forward to some time with everyone together. These past few weeks have been so busy and summer feels a bit as if it's tumbling by at full speed. We've been traveling almost every weekend, largely to celebrate nine (soon ten) weddings this year already - and also planning our own for next April! It's been very exciting, but also hectic. I can't wait to share some of my inspiration with you in the coming months. Have a happy weekend!

Image one via Sincerely, Jules; Images two and three via They All Hate Us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...