Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Garden Party

Fresh off the happy news of our engagement, a few lovely lessons at Haven's Kitchen, and a class with the Little Flower School, I left last Wednesday for Berlin, where I spent a quick, great three days for a work trip. The weather there was magical - sunny and cloudless with temperatures in the mid-seventies each day. On Saturday, I flew to Florida for a party hosted by Mr. V's family in Palm Beach, where it was so nice to celebrate his brother's graduation, his parents' anniversary, and our engagement all in one weekend. I'm finally back in New York, but only for a short spell, as Mr. V and I leave Friday for a friend's wedding on Martha's Vineyard...


Neither Mr. V nor I have ever been to the island, and thinking about this weekend has me dreaming about an outdoor party under the sun...A rustic and casual affair filled with salty air and bountiful flower arrangements, a bit like these fantastic blooms that completely transform the landscape. How gorgeous! I can't wait to spend the weekend exploring the Vineyard and toasting to our friends' wedding.

Image one via Heartbeatoz; Image two via The Sweet Occasion; Image three via My Favorite and My Best

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...