Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Day with Martha

Martha Stewart has long been a favorite of mine, someone I have always admired and enjoyed watching. My Mom and I were lucky enough to attend one of the final tapings of The Martha Stewart Show yesterday (while this show is soon ending, Martha will be heading to PBS), and I wanted to share a few images from the set...



The entire environment was gorgeous, and Martha was as charismatic and quick-witted as ever. With a cooking lesson featuring April Bloomsfield, a design segment with the amazing Michael Smith, and a vertical gardening feature, it was a fantastic episode (and we each brought home a lovely bag of books and goodies!). I'm really going to miss Martha's current show, but I can't wait to see her new cooking series on PBS. It was so much fun to see Martha, domestic queen, and to be there with my Mom - what a great day!

Images taken by me, with my iPhone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...