Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fabulous Florals | Saipua

I've spent the past few days fawning over these gorgeous flowers, which Saipua designed for an event I was working on last Wednesday. From the moment they delivered these fourteen arrangements, which dotted round tables at a seated dinner party, I haven't been able to stop admiring their beauty... 


Saipua used a variety of red, orange, and pink blooms, which included peonies, anemones, ranunculus, lucedendrons, azaleas, roses, and fringed tulips. Each bouquet was so organic and multidimensional - they really looked amazing, and lit up the white room with their bold color. I photographed the same vase of flowers from four different sides, and it looks like four separate arrangements...


These fantastic arrangements have been truly enjoyable to look at each day, and it's reinforced how much I love living and working with fresh flowers nearby. I hope you enjoy them through these pictures as well!

Flowers by Saipua; Images taken by me, with my iPhone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...