Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Musings

Today was an especially lovely one, as my parents are in town visiting, and my Mom and I went to one of the final tapings of The Martha Stewart Show this morning. It was so much fun - the super talented Michael Smith was one of her guests! We also had two delicious meals today, brunch at Meme and dinner at Móle, which have left us all feeling happy and full.


Martha did a great segment on flowers, focusing on vertical gardening and planting succulents...It made me want to run out and buy a bevy of terra cotta pots and beautiful spring flowers. I currently have a beautiful bunch of ranunculus on my dining table that makes me smile each morning...Fresh blooms are  the most wonderful addition to any house!

Image via Camille Styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...