Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Musings

Today was an especially lovely one, as my parents are in town visiting, and my Mom and I went to one of the final tapings of The Martha Stewart Show this morning. It was so much fun - the super talented Michael Smith was one of her guests! We also had two delicious meals today, brunch at Meme and dinner at M√≥le, which have left us all feeling happy and full.


Martha did a great segment on flowers, focusing on vertical gardening and planting succulents...It made me want to run out and buy a bevy of terra cotta pots and beautiful spring flowers. I currently have a beautiful bunch of ranunculus on my dining table that makes me smile each morning...Fresh blooms are  the most wonderful addition to any house!

Image via Camille Styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...