Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Happy holidays, everyone! Mr. V and I are in the Virginia countryside with my parents, all curled up beside a roaring wood stove fire after a delicious home-cooked meal. It snowed a few inches on Christmas Eve, and we were lucky enough to enjoy to wake up to a powdery white Christmas today, which was beautiful. 


Santa was quite good to Mr. V and me this year, and we received some great goodies, including a down duvet to keep us nice and toasty this winter. I'm so grateful for all the events of 2012...We got engaged, we adopted the best kitten in the world, and we're always surrounding by our supportive, loving, and generous family and friends. This was the best year of my life, and there is so much to look forward to in 2013. I've spent this holiday remembering how lucky I am and enjoying this special time with family, and I hope you all are equally surrounded by loved ones and holiday cheer this season. 

Image via WeHeartIt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...