Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have always loved holidays, and as I get older they are even more special to me. I am truly thankful for my wonderful family and friends, the opportunity to live in the best city in the world, and to be embarking on an exciting new chapter in my amazing life with Mr. V. Not to mention my thankfulness for our adopted kitten Raja, the best addition to our family I could have ever imagined. 


Darkness has fallen upon Manhattan this evening, and the flickering candles in our apartment are creating the most beautiful warm light as the shadows dance across the walls. The chillier it gets outside, the more I relish in having a warm, delicious home-cooked meal and big glass of wine. Our table is set and the food is on the stove, and I can't wait to pull up my chair and enjoy tonight's meal with my family and dear friend. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Image one via Once Wed; Image two via The Bitten Word; Image three via ZoomDecor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...