Monday, October 1, 2012

October's Arrival

The green has yet to disappear from the leaves outside my window, but the crisp, fall air has certainly settled into the city. When I walked out this morning, the cool breeze immediately enveloped my body, and it felt so good, as if the fresh season brought a certain calmness along with it. I adore this time of year, and now that October is here (and wow, it snuck up on me), I'm ready to unpack my sweaters and blankets and get the hot apple cider on the stove. 

 

I'm also itching to get to the Farmer's Market and pick up some autumnal blooms, and these two beautiful arrangements from Saipua are especially inspiring. I can't wait to start celebrating this new season, a true favorite of mine.

Images via Saipua.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...