Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Backyard Envy | Mallorca Vacation Home

Heavy summer rain has hit New York today, and coupled with the heat of the past weekend, I'm dreaming of escaping to an exotic beachside locale with sunny weather and a refreshing pool. Lounging at this vacation house in Mallorca is precisely how I'd love to spend a week or two (or three!) this summer...


And, (lucky me) it's available for rent here. Maybe if I wish hard enough, Mr. V and I will be lounging in those two poolside chairs by the end of the season! If nothing else, I'm enamored with the row of topiaries in square terracotta pots. Isn't that wonderfully chic? It would look great on any patio, from this Mediterranean backyard to a city terrace. It's something I would love to try one day...

Also, happy one month engaged to the amazing Mr. V! What happy times there have been around here lately.

Images found via desire to inspire; Original images via Nuevo Estilo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...