Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Florals and Voyages

Tonight is an event I've been looking forward to for quite some time...I'm taking a flower arranging class with the Little Flower School! Arranging Spring's Bounty is hosted at the New York Botanical Garden's midtown space, and focuses on some of my favorite blooms, such as peonies, irises, and lilacs.


I can't wait to get my hands on the beautiful flowers and learn a few new tricks to arranging them! However, I only get one night to enjoy my floral creation, as I leave for Berlin tomorrow for a work trip, and then am heading straight to Miami to meet Mr. V for a family celebration in Palm Beach. It'll be a busy Memorial Day weekend - what a great start to summer!

Image via That Inspirational Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...