Thursday, December 1, 2011

From the North Pole (via 29th Street)

Back in August, I shared my delight with Mr. Boddington's Studio, the wonderful and whimsical stationary store that is my personal favorite. This Christmas, Mr. Boddington 's employees are offering to serve as jolly elves and write you a letter on behalf of Santa. For every letter Mr. Claus receives care of Mr. Boddington, the studio will send a hand-written letter back "from the desk of Santa Claus." Such a sweet idea!


Not only would this be a fun suprise in the mail for a little one, but I'd love to receive it myself! In fact, I think I'll put my pen to paper right now and send off a note to Saint Nick...When I get my lovely letter in response, I'll put it in a silver frame to display during the holidays. Wouldn't having personal correspondence from Santa on display add the best dose of merriment to your decor? I'm going to try it out! Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...