Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I was flipping through the most recent Architectural Digest and ran across this beautiful home in Virginia, not far from where I grew up in the countryside.



When I went to explore the magazine's website tonight, it recommended another Virginia house to me. Since this suggested estate is not only close, but literally two minutes from my childhood home, I thought it would be nice to share. Additionally, it truly showcases the beauty of the rolling Blue Ridge hills where I was raised, which is perfectly captured in this next image. Gorgeous, no?






Images via Architecture Digest, Clay Hill photographed by Josh McHugh, Salamander Farm photographed by Durston Saylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...