Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Weekend!


This simple and festive table, set under the bright setting sun, has me really yearning to eat a meal outside. With the current warm weather in New York, that could actually be in the cards this weekend! Yesterday, I had the pleasure of visiting Saipua and meeting with Sarah, the co-owner, as we decided on floral arrangements for an upcoming event I'm helping coordinate. I can't wait to see her beautiful creations - she'll be using red charm peonies, red azaleas, coral sweet peas, and red ranunculus...All favorites of mine! After leaving Saipua's charming space, I popped over to browse antique jewelry at Erie Basin, a store I had long-wanted to visit (after many trips to their blog), and I'm now obsessing over a vintage ring that I would love to own (a danger of window shopping)! I'm off to start my weekend, and I hope you all have a fantastic couple days filled with lots of rest & relaxation. Here a few of of my favorite links from the week to enjoy...

It would be fun to be able to buy produce at this green grocer.

Have you ever had pressed sushi? I haven't, but I'd like to try it here.

These chairs from the new collaboration from Canvas and Jason Wu would be a fantastic addition to any dining room table...

I'm looking forward to seeing this Ernesto Neto exhibit.


A delicious champagne, mint and lemon cocktail to enjoy on these warmer days.

Slipping away for a weekend at this Palm Desert home would be the ideal escape...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...