Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Weekend!


Isn't this Rosemary and Rhubarb cocktail from bon appétit beautiful? I'd love to try it...It's ideal for this gorgeous spring weather. I am so excited to spend as much time outside as possible on this beautiful weekend...New York style, so that means eating and drinking at sidewalk cafés and taking a walk in Washington Square Park. Tonight Mr. V and I are headed to Alta for dinner with friends, and then to Sunday brunch tomorrow in the West Village. I hope you all have happy Easter or Passover celebrations! Here are a few links that I'm loving this week for you to enjoy...

Domino's Special Edition has already been spotted at the newsstands in New York! I can't wait to get a copy.


My obsession with Saipua's flower arrangements has only grown after seeing this fantastic wedding at the Gramercy Park Hotel.

Beyoncé's new Tumblr page.

Drake and Rihanna's new video.

This clear glass carafe would be a beautiful addition to a holiday table, as would this brass coaster (on sale!).

I'm dying to fix this Watermelon Radish Salad with Avocado Vinaigrette...Perfect for spring and summer!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...