Monday, March 12, 2012

Shades of White

After a few months away, Lonny debuted a new issue this past Saturday (the first of 2012!), and it is as wonderful as ever. I poured over the magazine all today, and I particularly loved these sun-drenched, crisp white spaces, which look so relaxing...


The ocean view from the bedroom in the first image is a dream. Can you imagine waking up to that every morning? I would love it. I've been pretty interested in white lately...Perhaps it's time to inject more white into my own apartment!

All images from Lonny March/April 2012. Interior Design: Images one and two by Tobi Tobin; Images two and three by Victoria de la Camera.

1 comment:

  1. I loved these white rooms too - great minds/great taste!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...