Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bright Hues + Patterns

I really enjoy how the diverse elements of this room come together in such a harmonious fashion. It feels traditional with a contemporary flair, as the patterns of the couch and rug cheerfully play off the bold colors of the furniture, pillows, and lamp.


I've been on more of a neutral palette kick lately, but this vibrant space feels refreshing and fun. I'm particularly fond of the tufted ottoman and brass side tables, and I'm
lusting after the cylindrical one in the foreground...

Image via Red Online, Photographer: Dan Duchars.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think anything about me is bohemian but I always gravitate to rooms like this. They have endless color and texture. And there's red notes everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see your house, Kami! Knowing you, I'm sure it's dynamic and gorgeous. It's always fun to add a little red into the mix...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...