Friday, January 20, 2012

Weekend Checklist

I have a lot I want to get done in these next few days, and my to-do list only keeps growing! Next Saturday, Mr. V and I are going to India for our friends' wedding, which is so very exciting, but also leaves me with lots of tasks to complete before our trip...After work tomorrow, I'm going to jump into organizational mode and start checking things off the list!


More than anything, I want to tidy and reorganize our apartment so that we can come home from abroad to a beautiful, relaxing bedroom. There's nothing better than swinging open your front door and being greeted with a serene, clean space...I'm feeling the need for a January purge!

Image via My Favorite and Best, Original Source unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...