Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Travel Countdown

This Saturday, Mr. V and I are journeying to amazing India for the wedding celebrations of our friends. We'll be spending time in both Delhi and Udaipur, a city in Rajasthan where the ceremonies will all take place...


While I'm currently caught in the stressful flurry of preparing and packing for our trip across the world, I'm so excited to go! I've been lucky enough to travel to India twice before (to visit my best friend, who is from Delhi and whose brother is the one getting married), but Mr. V and I have never gone together. His family is from India, so he has been several times, and we've been waiting for four years to go there with each other...This trip is long-awaited, and couldn't be for a more joyous occasion! I can't wait to spend this time with Mr. V and our friends.

Image from Rajasthan, the state to where we will be traveling, via tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...