Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Great Details

This is my dream backsplash! I am so fond of this purple tile, particularly paired with the brass hardware and fantastic copper sink. It could work for either a kitchen or a powder room...I don't think I would ever get sick of seeing this beautiful combination.


I know I'm late to this game, but I finally joined Pinterest over the holiday break, and trolling the site for new inspiration and images is addicting! I found this picture there, as well as so many more. I highly recommend it; it's a fantastic way to organize and store design examples that you love.

Image via Pinterest from An Indian Summer.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that is VERY beautiful! I'm also loving the brass faucets -- Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...