Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The City Version

Yesterday, I wrote about my dream of living in a house outside the city with huge black windows. Well, today I thought I would share two amazing homes in the city that can offer the same amazing light and space.



These first two images are from an East Village home designed by Annabelle Selldorf (interestingly, she is the architect behind many of the most prominent art galleries, including Acquavella, David Zwirner, Gladstone, Hauser & Wirth, as well as the Neue Galerie). I adore the high ceilings and bright exposure in both rooms!



The second two images are from an unfurnished Upper East Side townhouse currently on the market for $15 million. Aren't the two kitchens surprisingly similar in layout and design? I prefer the warmth of the butcher's block island top and arched windows in the Selldorf design...But I would sure take either!

All images via CocoCozy here and here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow snick this is a very nice post. Pictures are very so beautiful and i impressive see the post. I like this topic. I really love the way information is presented in your post. I glad to read it and thanks for sharing it..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...