Thursday, December 29, 2011

First Snow of Winter

My words last night were very appropriate, as hearty snowflakes fell from the sky this morning and coated the trees in a light dusting.


Mr. V and I are still at my parents' house in the country, spending a week sleeping in under a down comforter, visiting with friends and family, and eating delicious meals by the fire. This is the most relaxed I have felt in quite some time...For once, a week off isn't flying by at the speed of light!


When I emerge from this holiday, I'd like to channel this look for the rest of the season. I'm so drawn to the faux fur, metallics, and messy bangs! Sexy winter chic at its finest.

Image one via Pinterest; Image two from Elle Belgium via Red Glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...