Saturday, December 24, 2011

Birthday Time!

Pop the bubbly, it's time to celebrate...Today I turn 26!


Sometimes, the best thing about having your birthday over the holidays is that you get to celebrate several times, each with a set of people you love (no one is ever in one place on Christmas Eve!).


Thank you to all of my family, friends, and colleagues for the amazing wishes, and to all those who inspire me everyday. I can honestly say that I have never been happier or more blessed than I have been lately. It's a peacefulness that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world...And on that note, I'm off to go enjoy today! And tomorrow is Christmas, hooray!

Image one via Confetti System; Image two by Tim Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...