Monday, November 21, 2011

Salon Style

Considering I spend most days in an art gallery, it goes without saying that I spend a lot of time thinking about how to hang the art in our apartment. The curator in me constantly moves pieces around, continuously trying to find the perfect home for each and every work.

Design by Nate Berkus
Nate Berkus

Over our dining room table, there is a grouping of work that continues to grow, and I'm always noting beautiful collections installed together for further inspiration. These images in particular are lovely, and I find myself referring to them whenever I add a new piece to the wall!

Image one via Elle Decor featuring artwork by Michael Hainey, Design: Nate Berkus, Photographer: William Waldron; Image two designed by Nate Berkus; Image three from Elle Decor June 2006 of Jane Holzer's beach house bedroom with works by Gregory Crewdson, Herb Ritts, Margaret Bourke-White and Jack Pierson; Image four of William Georgis and Richard Marshall's apartment from the March 2008 Elle Decor includes works by Ed Ruscha, Jean-Michel Basquiat, and Fred Tomaselli, Photographer: William Waldron; Image five via Nate Berkus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...