Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gather Round the Table

I hope you are spending this holiday surrounded by the people you love and a phenomenal feast! As the parade kicks off here in Manhattan, everyone must be uptown watching it (or in the Hamptons/upstate/Connecticut/Aspen), as the city is still and quiet downtown this morning. My parents and I have coffee in hand and are cozying up to watch the parade and a few old favorite movies before cooking up a storm.


This year I am thankful for so many things...Namely the incredible Mr. V (and his great family), my fantastic parents (who sweetly brought Thanksgiving to me this year!), amazing friends, wonderful colleagues, and the health and happiness of all of those people! I'm also very grateful for all the support for my blog, which has been such a fun venture that I truly enjoy! I love being a part of this creative and inspirational online community. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

All images ©Christopher Baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...