Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Canvas Expands to Chelsea

Last night I went to the opening of the Canvas store on 17th street. I love this shop, and its new outpost is not only blocks from my house, but also right next door to West Elm and Housing Works, two other favorites of mine.


Filled with gilded bowls, stacks of mercury glass, and dishes galore, Canvas is a delight to explore. I was particularly tempted by a few of their luxurious throws, velvet tufted furniture, and the long, minimal lines of their metal and wooden tables.


And yes, the opening was filled with a healthy crowd of shoppers and designers as well! I couldn't resist their 20% off opening sale, so I left with two cranberry-colored velvet pillows, an oversized glass vase, and a bright red table runner. I highly recommend checking the new Canvas store out as soon as you can!

All images taken with my iPhone on Wednesday, November 16 at the opening of Canvas at 123 West 17th Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...