Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Delights


My favorite lifestyle guru, Eddie Ross, knows a thing or two about Halloween. Not only does he decorate clients' houses, but he decks out his own annually as well. I adore these first few images...The outdoor table full of pumpkins and collection of cornstalks in the picture below is just awesome. And pumpkin as serving bowl with vintage ladle and ghostly bust? Amazing!


Urns and vessels filled with dried black, brown, and orange arrangements...


Table settings for ghoulish dinner parties at Eddie's house...


And, of course, pumpkins!


I hope that I have enough time to implement some of these cute ideas before Halloween (it's really been sneaking up on me!).

All images ©Eddie Ross via his blog, EddieRoss.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...